Saturday, April 4, 2020

Description of a nightmare




A Nightmare



Yesterday when I slept, I had a nightmare
It’s not something I generally like to share

On a rickshaw we were going out
But on the rickshaw driver I had a little doubt

One wrong turn and I got scared
"Mom, let's catch another rickshaw!", I declared

Even more than I imagined, the place was freaky
And around the same time, the tires became creaky

From the doors nearby, many clowns were coming out
Some were tall, some were short, some were thin and some were stout

All the clowns shouted, "Don't you dare leave!"
"Else, sooner or later, we'll make you grieve."

Then a clown  jumped me just like an ape
I kicked down  and made  a narrow escape

After that without thinking much  further
I simply reach ed home  with my mother

Then my mother told me to eat
Just then a door opened beneath my feet

I  started to fall and said a prayer
And then I woke up and realized it was a nightmare



 © Aarav Agrawal
04-Apr-2020

No comments:

Post a Comment